Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hey Pot? What's Up Kettle?

It has been a while since I have posted but leave it to the Tool to inspire me. He had another one of his little threads that he designs to instigate on his website today. I read the few comments he had and apparently he has rubbed some people the wrong way. And they have called him out on it.

And so he says:
If we spent a little more time forgiving instead of judging, we might just all be a lot happier!

Are you being serious? This is the same guy who has posted racist, stereotpyical, judgmental, harsh, rude, sexist comments in the past (more often than not).

I guess it hurts a little more on the receiving end, right Mr. Tool?

1 comment:

Valtool said...

I wish you could understand that I am trying to be a better person, which is obvious if you read my entire post rather than copying select lines to critique.

I wish you could support this rather than posting things about a person you only know from the written word that paint only negative images of me.