Monday, August 27, 2007

Hello, World!

Well - it's been a long time coming. But here I am. After my last trips around the blogosphere I have decided why only post my views at all these other wonderful places when I can host some of my own right here.

Actually - I have to give a little credit to Michael - Lover of Amy - after he began censoring all of my posts and deleting them from his Valtool's Box I decided it was time I open up a spot that is free from censorship. Free from anger. Free from hurt.

Feel free to post whatever you'd like - just be ready to stand by your post - to back it up - to own it.

That being said - let's get some good conversation going. To be fair - though I didn't agree at all with the view of Michael - i did like the forum to engage in intelligent conversation - it was when he became a little angry and attacked me rather than my views that I was over it.

So what shall we discuss?

No comments: